Raven Guard Characters



Raven Guard Chaplain



Raven Guard Librarian
Both of these models were a blast to build and especially fun to paint. I really like the color ideas that were given to me before I started painting them and found that both models turned out great. I also painted both models in two different painting styles, sometimes it helps to change up the style. helps to break the monotony of painting so many models. Other then that I had a blast painting both of these. Fell free to leave your comments or questions.

5 comments:

Yuko Mizushima said...

I claim them both. Darren can go stick his head in a pig if he thinks he will be keeping these for himself.

Thank you Alex.

Darren Ashmore said...

So, it is a fight then?

Remember that they are being deliverd to the office. You see if they get brought home or not!

*grin*

Praesor said...

hope you guys love them.

mooci said...

The white chap with bins on his back is ace !! :)

Darren Ashmore said...

In the darkness of the future, there is only recycling (left bin for burnables, right bin for plastics).