Beil-Tan Eldar Jetbike Seer Council

Well It has been a while since I last posted on my blog and there are a ton of different reasons I could give you but you don't want to hear about that, tyou want to know about the models.Well here is another eldar seer council on jetbikes conversion I did. This time they were painted in the biel-ten color scheme.  Since I have done this conversion before it was pretty easy to pull off and knowing where to cut and green stuff the models helped to cut down on the time it took to complete the build. The models were converted using some GS and the legs from the rider converted over with GS to look like robes. The torso's are from the seer council box. The upper torso of the models were cut off to be attached to the plastic rider's legs. Then it was time to paint, which was pretty straight forward. Overall I am really happy with how they turned out. 
I have another 2 councils on jetbikes that will be completed soon so keep your eyes out for those, they are in a different color scheme, but mostly the same models. Till next time.

No comments: