Blood Bowl Teams - Undead, Necromantic, Amazons, Dwarves

 
Dwarves Team
 
Amazon Team
 Undead Team
 
Necromantic Team

Well it has been a while since I last posted and have been very bust painting various projects and working on my own projects. I just finished these teams this weekend plus one more that I will be posting right after I make this post. Well here are 4 teams I have been working on for the past few weeks, we have the Dwarves, Amazon, Undead and Necromantic. Some of these teams had doubles of a few models and they are not shown in the pictures. All the colors had pre desired color schemes and I tried my best to stick to the outline I was given. This was a great project to work on because of the wide variety of models and colors. No only that but various types of skin tones as well. I really enjoyed painting the 2 dwarf wheels or whatever they are called, I am unsure to there exact name. I personally really like the flying dwarf version on the giant spiked wheel. Really Cool. Once again another project I am happy with. Till next time.

No comments: