Master Belial of the Deathwing - Commission


This is a commission I am currently working on. I have not posted in a few days and thought I would post what I am working on. I still have a few bits and details to work out on the model but other then that I should be able to paint him starting tomorrow. He will be painted in traditional Deathwing colors. The customer requested that he be equipped with lightning claws and have a robe on. Also he wanted the model to have a hood but not on the models head but drapped over the back of the armour. I found this one a little difficult but after a few tries I think I got it pretty close. Also he wanted a sheathed power sword as well, so I used the one from Marneus and just filed off the Ultra symbol. Look for this guy painted in about a week.

No comments: