Random Miniatures - Friend Collection.

 
Lately I have been asked to paint all sorts of different types of models that are not at all related or part of the 40k universe, but I never turn away a chance to paint something different. My friend always seems to bring  models that really get me excited and I always have fun painting them. I only paint the models he does the bases. I am not familiar with all of the above the models, I do know that there is an old Games workshop Aragorn model near the top, but as for the others not to sure. They are all really nice models and most of them are hard to come by nowadays. Overall once again I am very happy with how the turned out and so was my friend. More to come so keep checking back and thanks for all your interest viewers. Till next time. 

No comments: