So this is another project that finished recently, pretty straight forward, nothing special. The model is a new addition to a Deathwing army a friend of mine just recently bought from me. The army consisted of 20 terms and 2 Landraiders and a Vindicator. We both felt that a dread would be a nice addition to the army. So he commissioned me to paint one up for him. I did not build the model and it was given to me equipped how you see it. The model was a lot of fun to paint. The bleached bone takes me longer then most people. That is because I started from a black undercoat and had to work up to bone using Khemri brown. Once again another project in the portfolio. More on the way.