Bad Moons Ork Warboss - For sale on Ebay




I felt like building a cool warboss and thought I would build and paint the one I saw back in March's White Dwarf. It was a pretty cool model and really like the colors. So I pitched the idea t the customer and he gave me the go ahead to do. Well I tried my best to get it identical to what is in the magazine. I think I did a pretty good job. I followed a lot of the instructions that are in the white dwarf in regards to color and went about painting it. The yellow was a little time consuming only because of the black base coat but overall the yellow came out great. There is about 6 or 7 layers of yellow to get the shading right. I personally don't like a lot of brown in my yellow so I started from a more rich yellow. The skin was another fun part as I always love painting Ork Skin. Again there is about 6 or 7 layers of color there. For the most part I stuck to the color layout of the original model and just went about painting the way I paint. It was a very fun model to build and paint. He is to be sold on Ebay shortly.
Remember any questions feel free to conatact me or leave a comment, till next time.

No comments: