Limited Edition Captain Sicarius



What a sweet model! One of my friends mentioned that he had one of these, I asked him for and he kindly agreed, Thanks. Well when he gave it to me he was unable to find hi other lightning claw and banner so I had to improvise. I dug up one of the LC's from my bits that you get with the commander sprue and added theclaws from a terminators LC, there a little bigger. Also I added a banner and hand painted it to look similar to one he actually comes with. I was very happy with how this model turned out and haven't decided if I am going to part with it. I am trying to build an entire 5 man unit all with lightning claws using all different models and I only have 2 so far. Other then that I can't wait to paint another. More Ebay models in the next few days.


No comments: