Guardians of Ultramar - Dreadnaught Exalti



There is only one dreadnaught in my army and that is Exalti. I have built many on these in my days and was kinda tired of the same old look, so I decided to modify it a bit. I smoothed out all the surface so there were no rivets and then added crelations made of plasticard to the arms to make them look like shoulder pads. I also removed the original assault cannon and built from scratch, a larger and longer version, to make it look more imposing. The powerfist was also removed and built to look like an actual hand, also made of plasticard. Overall I think it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no need or no words i get to write after i saw your blog , nice blog , i suppose are you very busy with your work ,these lines is saying by your work , nice work you have done.

keep it up in forward direction

god bless you