Deathwing Army - Commision - Troop Choices


Well I tell ya after painting two full Land Raiders, 3 Hq choices, and a throwback Vindicator, painting these troops was a breeze but very repetitve. The request of customer was that they were plain and simple with no scroling, writing or symbols, thought it was tacky. I had enough deathwing symbols on my transfer sheets to do them but he did not like the look so they were left off. I have done a tonne of commision tank jobs over the last few years. Took me about a week to complete each squad. I made custom bases on the standard Term squad and kept it simple and not busy like GW produced bases.The basing kits are great but everyone uses them.
Now that these two are done, it's time to finish the normal one I have and get another CC squad.
Look for them in a future post.

No comments: